NACRA 2022 Annual Conference:
Sheraton Fallsview Hotel, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, October 6 – 8, 2022
- June 6, 2022: Proposals for ‘New Views’ Panels, Workshops, and Symposia, and 500-word proposals for Pedagogy Track
- June 13, 2022: Submission deadline for Cases and Start-Up Cases, ends at 5pm EDT
- July 3, 2022: Submission deadline for full paper for Pedagogy Track
- July 11, 2022: Decisions to authors; Conference early registration opens
- September 10, 2022: Early regular registration deadline (additional conference fee applies after 5pm EDT)
- September 14, 2022: Conference hotel rate cut-off date at 5pm EDT
The NACRA Annual Conference is a unique opportunity to engage with other leading case researchers in a small-group format, to receive detailed and constructive feedback about your case, and to participate in presentations from experienced case researchers and educators. Our distinctive roundtable track design provides an excellent professional opportunity to enhance your abilities to develop higher quality participant-centered and discussion-based cases, that would be suitable for publication in numerous refereed journals (such as NACRA’s Case Research Journal), case publishers and distributors, and textbooks. In addition, the Annual Conference includes a collaborative start-up workshop and ‘new views’ topic sessions.
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada: The Sheraton Fallsview Hotel just underwent a $50 million renovation and offers views of Niagara Falls. Local attractions include Niagara Falls, two casinos, an indoor waterpark and restaurants. For information about the hotel, please visit https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/iagsi-sheraton-fallsview-hotel/. For information about Niagara Falls, please visit https://www.niagarafallstourism.com. Before planning your trip, please review all local and international requirements pertaining to COVID-19.
Link to conference registration will open in mid-summer
Link to Scholastica submission site
Link to Call for Cases & Proposals
Link to the list of tracks and Track Chairs
Link to submission details and instructions
For more information, please contact the VP Programs, Nicole M. Amos (firstname.lastname@example.org).