NACRA 2021 Annual Conference:
Online, October 14 – 16, 2021
- June 7, 2021: Proposals for ‘New Views’ Panels, Workshops, and Symposia, and 500-word proposals for Pedagogy Track
- June 14, 2021: Submission deadline for Cases and Start-Up Cases, ends at 5pm EDT
- June 30, 2021: Submission deadline for draft full paper for Pedagogy Track
- July 12, 2021: Decisions to authors; Conference early registration opens
- July 31, 2021: Submission deadline for final full paper for Pedagogy Track
- Sept. 7, 2021: Early regular registration deadline (additional conference fee applies after 5pm EDT)
The NACRA executive board has voted to host the 2021 Annual Conference as an online event. Although we are disappointed that we won’t be able to meet physically in Orlando this year, we are excited that we will be able to host a quality conference online that still provides a unique opportunity to engage with other leading case researchers in a small-group format, to receive detailed and constructive feedback about your case, and to participate in presentations from experienced case researchers and educators. The online NACRA conference will include our distinctive roundtable track design, which provides an excellent professional opportunity to enhance your abilities to develop higher quality participant-centered and discussion-based cases, that would be suitable for publication in numerous refereed journals (such as NACRA’s Case Research Journal), case publishers and distributors, and textbooks. The Annual Conference will also include a collaborative start-up workshop and ‘new views’ topic sessions.
For more information, please contact the VP Programs, John Varlaro (firstname.lastname@example.org).