NACRA 2021 Annual Conference:
Orlando, Florida, October 14 – 16, 2021
- June 7, 2021: Proposals for ‘New Views’ Panels, Workshops, and Symposia
- June 14, 2021: Submission deadline for Cases and Start-Up Cases, ends at 5pm EDT
- July 12, 2021: Decisions to authors; Conference early registration opens
- Sept. 7, 2021: Early regular registration deadline (additional conference fee applies after 5pm EDT)
- Sept. 15, 2021: Conference hotel rate cut-off date at 5pm EDT
The NACRA Annual Conference is a unique opportunity to engage with other leading case researchers in a small-group format, to receive detailed and constructive feedback about your case, and to participate in presentations from experienced case researchers and educators. Our distinctive roundtable track design provides an excellent professional opportunity to enhance your abilities to develop higher quality participant-centered and discussion-based cases, that would be suitable for publication in numerous refereed journals (such as NACRA’s Case Research Journal), case publishers and distributors, and textbooks. The Annual Conference will also include a collaborative start-up workshop and ‘new views’ topic sessions.
For more information, please contact the VP Programs, John Varlaro (email@example.com).